Knight Architecture LLC, founded in 2005, is an award-winning architectural firm specializing in residential and college design projects. The firm is powered by a commitment to our clients and the environments (both social and ecological) impacted by our work, the pleasure of aesthetics, the love of design and a confidence in the ability of architecture to improve the world. Our office is located in the heart of New Haven, Connecticut, across from the Yale School of Architecture, the Yale Art Gallery, and the Yale Center for British Art. Cultural and gastronomic offerings abound within walking distance of the office. We are looking for exceptional emerging talent to serve as designers within the company.
The position will involve working alongside our team of architects to:
- Produce design presentations, construction drawings, field sketches and supporting documents.
- Provide construction administration services.
- Develop promotional materials and perform general office duties required to maintain a productive office environment.
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Master of Architecture and / or Bachelor of Architecture
- A minimum of two years of full-time experience in an architectural firm
- Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office software
The position offers the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including a robust health and dental package, paid time off and statutory holidays, and a 401 (k) plan.
- A dynamic, supportive and collaborative work environment
Please send your CV and work examples as a .pdf file to [email protected] using “Survey Designer” in the subject line.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …